Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Gong Xi Fa Cai =)

To all my dear Chinese friends, I'm here to wish you..
Happy Chinese New Year in advance!

For the time being, i managed to review some interesting videos which rolled out by Petronas..
Hey hey! i chose this one! For me, it's so special and exclusively published for this Rabbit year =)

Here it is =)


*my tears drop non stop while watching this video, i wish i could hug my mama & papa right now =(*



"Dear friends,
Yes, it's easy to put a smile on their faces,
but nowadays,
it seems to be easier for us to hurt them inside,
so, please love them as much as we can
Without their blessings, we are not able to pursue anything as what we've achieved today!"

p/s: As for me, even though the video is officially created for the Chinese New Year season, but i felt so affected by the meaning behind it. It touches my heart, indeed! I'm not here to judge anyone, but one piece of sharing, let us make them happy while enjoying their moment with us =)

iQah sayang mama, iQah sayang papa jugak =)
<3 <3 <3

*credit to Petronas

No comments:

Post a Comment