when it comes to the bored one..
i felt like to share something here..
something that can benefit others..including me myself..
so, here they are..
i managed to google several of MUET question via internet..
h0pe it will be useful for you..(^__~)
MUET October 2006
How a fresh graduate can succeed in workplace besides good academics?
- Good communication skills
- Ability to cooperate with others
- Computer skills
How to encourage the students to read more?
- Set up a reading corner around the college
- Equip the library with more interesting materials
- Second hand book store
- Reward those who read more
What would make a good life partner?
- Fun to be with
How to promote tourism in Malaysia?
- Build more tourist spots
- Build more affordable hotels
- Using Information Technology (IT)
- More facilities
How to attract customers?
- Reasonable price
- Extend business hours
- Fresh goods
- Helpful and courteous staffs
What challenge would be faced by youth in 21st century?
- Knowledgeable skills
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
- Good in studies and active in co-curriculum activities
p/s: for the reading, listening and writing part, i suggest to read the paper as much as you can since most of the issues taken are from the current issues in the newspapers..hehehe
But, most of my friends claim that the most hardest part is when you are asked to write the summary of article selected during your writing test..in conclusion, better to start off your self-study version before the test come to get you!hehehe