Monday, August 30, 2010

let it fly

bismillahirrahmanirrahim

...................................

Alhamdulillah..
today is the next day that i deserve to be here..
to feel the whole things provided by Allah swt..
and also to start off my new day with all the goodness offered by Allah swt..
thank you Allah swt..

Alhamdulillah...
today is the next day that i deserve to be His mankind..
to let me worship and praise Him with my greatest loyalty..
and of course no one is fit to that credits..
thank you Allah swt..

Alhamdulillah..
today is the next day that i deserve to be the lucky one..
perhaps it is not so easy as what people may think about it..
but for me, as long as i know that He always beside me..
then my life will always protected and secured by Him..

The things that i would love to share here are about..
don't ever forget to praise Allah swt in each of your days..
If we always put our heart and mind towards of Him..
Insya-Allah, with all the barakah and rahmah..
You'll be able to feel the sweetness of iman which already promised by Him..
Nothing is more valuable except having Allah swt in my life..
Thank you Allah swt for all the pleasure and experience..
Without all the things which come from You..
I will not be able to breathe and feel Your favours..
i'm glad to be Your mankind..
and for the rest of my life..i mean it!




*in the name of Allah swt, i am alive*


No comments:

Post a Comment